Hi! Thank you for your interest in joining my review team!
Here’s how it works:
- Posting Reviews: Goodreads and Amazon require a tagline or headline for the review, a star rating, and at least 20 words. As a reminder, a 5-star rating is the highest, which means that you enjoyed the book. 1 star is the lowest rating, which means you disliked the book. Always post honest reviews. Although, if you find my books are not for you, please let me know. ✨
- Deadline: You will be required to post your review within 21 days of receiving the Advance Review Copy. Often these are uncorrected proofs that have not gone through copy edits, so please excuse grammar and spelling errors. 📚
- Team Sign-Up: The review team is hosted on StoryOrigin platform, so you must sign up there to receive ARCs. Instructions and a bonus opportunity to review CODE BLACK will be delivered in your welcome email. 😊
- FTC Disclosure: Reviewers who receive free books are required by the FTC to disclose at the end of their reviews: “I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.” 🎁
- Requirement: Reviews are not required to receive a free copy, but in order to stay on the review team, you must review at least 2 books per year. 🎉